Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Security Device Enclosed

Okay it's 3 something in the morning and I am extremely tired but I can't sleep. I think I am getting sick too. My nose is stuffed and I have a headache but it could just be allergies. I dust my dorm room everyday but it seems dust still accumulates in piles upon the hour. I am listening to "Am I Awake" by They Might Be Giants right now. It's upbeat which is probably not helping the insomnia thing but oh well. I don't have class until 7pm tomorrow. Today was Chemistry and psychology. In psych we took our first test. I finished it in 30 mintues max...multiple choice. I don't know for sure how I did but I think I did well. I studied if that accounts for anything. Tomorrow is one of two of my favorite classes...electronic music, which we have a test in. My professor Paul Reller has agreed to let me borrow his Pain Teens CD so that I can listen to a couple songs on it before I buy it from Germany. I know I like two songs, "The Way Love Used to Be and desu evol yaw." The first song is the original version and the second song is the original version but completely backwards. It's really neat. I can't wait until tomorrow, well, I guess since it's 3, later on today. I am planning on maybe watching a movie and trying to fall asleep to that. I need my girlfriend. I know it sounds childish or whatever you want to call it but having her around calms me down enough so that I can sleep. I wish I could bag the happiness I have when I am with her and carry it around always. I opened my tea box today to drink some sleepytime extra with valeria that I haven't opened since August and inside she had written me a note telling me that she loved me and that she hoped that drinking the tea would help me sleep in place of having her. It's the little things that are important. It means a lot to me that we do things like that for each other. Love is the one thing that I cannot buy at Wal-mart. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brutus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home